Kerala SSLC Result 2020: SSLC/THSLC Examination Results 2020 or SSLC Exam Results 2020 will be released in the month of May 2020. Also, the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/THSLC will be released by the government of Kerala. The district wise, school wise, the grade-wise result will be available soon. Around 4.60 lakh students participated in the Kerala SSLC examinations.
Kerala SSLC Result Dates
The Kerala Board has announced official dates for Kerala board 10th result & mark sheet later. Also, the Board will publish the result online on the official website along with subject wise marks. Whereas hard copy of the result card will be available after one to two months from the date of result announcement. And here we providing the previous year dates of the result so that you will get an idea of Kerala SSLC Exam Result 2020 Date.
Official website: http://www.keralaresults.nic.in
Back to Home Page:http://www.thescience.in/
Fill out this form to get result on your mail / phone immediately when published
How to check SSLC Exam 2020 Result?
Follow given below steps to see the result:
Search for Kerala board Official website @www.keralaresults.nic.in
Enter the given information in the space provided i.e. roll number & DOB.
Click the ‘Get Result’ button to view the result.
Now the result will be displayed on your screen.
Save and download Kerala SSLC result for future reference.
Take a copy of the result.
Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) Is an Independent Department Functioning Under Ministry Of Secondary Education, Government of Kerala. KBPE Department Is Responsible For Conducting SSLC Annual Examination Starting Date Wednesday 13 March 2020, Wednesday End of Exam Wednesday March 2020,
- Candidates can write SSLC examination 2020 Malayalam /English/ Tamil / Kannada languages
- For regular students there will be 9 papers for the examination. Marks of Continuous Evaluation (CE) will also be considered for all subjects.
- The ratio of Terminal evaluation (TE) and Continuous Evaluation (CE) marks for English, Mathematics and Social Science will be 80:20 and for all other subjects except Information Technology will be 40:10
- In the subject Information Technology, the total score will be 50 instead of 40. The theory examination will be conducted along with the practicals in computer mode. They will be no written examination for theory part.
- In IT, The ratio of scores for continuous evaluation, theory exam and Practical Examination will be 10:10:30